What type of rubber stamps should I buy?

I am planning to get it from staples. What is the best type of rubber stamp to use for adresses. And could you guys explain how each one works?

Thank you!
if self inker supplies it’s own ink don’t we have to refill it?

Related Items

One Response to “What type of rubber stamps should I buy?”

  1. ocularnervosa said:

    There are two basic types, the self inker and the one that requires a stamp pad. The stamp pad one is self explanatory, you stamp it on an ink pad and then on what you want to stamp. The self inker has an ink pad in the handle, when you push down it stamps and then it flips back up and reinks itself on the pad. For addresses you might as well go for the self inker.


[newtagclound int=0]


Recent Comments

Recent Posts